Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hello there =)

Time is passing so extremely fast and another weekend is coming in just 2 more days. =(
We are getting older from day to day by the way.. isn't it? Argh..
Nothing special these days except tomorrow is Ah Piak's birthday. =D
We used to call her that way since form 1 I guess. =)
So yeah,

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY! =D

Tomorrow will celebrate her birthday at Italianese anyway, so I will update
about it after celebration. Soon~ x)


Yeah, I made another new record for my classic favourite game Solitaire


1st attempt, it took 1 minute and 50seconds


2nd attempt, it used 1minute and 37seconds only
AND LASTLY...
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
73seconds is my NEW RECORD to complete the whole solitaire ;)
It is way much better record than I posted it last time.
*P/s: I know some secret to make it faster* x)
See ya, buddies. =)