Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Stress

Sorry for the long wait...
Was really busy with assignment, presentation and test. TT
1st, presentation was screwed up.
2nd, Principles and Practice of Management test was screwed up by a 'BURP-ing' king! Wth wei..
He burp like Boomer in Left 4 Dead because no one else can burp like the way he did!
*BURRRRRRRRRRRRRP*
This annoying sound made me screwed up and couldn't do well in the test. Blame him everything like seriously..

He burp like this I guess. DAMN disgusting!

3rd, Business Computing test also screwed up with some stupid questions. Those topic that I studied more didn't come out in essay questions but MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS! *faint*

Oh well, mid-term break is on next week by the way. I think I don't really can enjoice much as I feel the pressure what's going on after our 1 week holiday.

Mid-term test~

Presentation~

Assignment due~

What else? Most important thing is my birthday is during final exam period! wth... 6th July until 17th July. Goodness, how am I gonna celebrate this year? Last year celebrated my birthday in National Service, and this year... I don't even know what's going happen next, totally nightmare for me. =(

P/S: My birthday is on 10th of July. =D

Oh and yes! I promised to post this thing which it is the 1st time happened in my life.

On 30th of April 2009,

Moon Lum, Hui Yin, Lawrence and I planning to go Sunway Pyramid to have our lunch, so they decided to follow my car, which is a manual Avanza.

So later on, Lawrence asked me to let him try to drive manual because he didn't drive manual after he got his driving license since 2 years ago.

In the beginning, everything goes smooth and nicely. Lawrence drove like a professional manual driver until...............

When he trying to go out from a junction, he NEARLY 'enjin mati' in the middle of the road. The 2 passengers and I getting panic because we scared what will happen next!

Oh well, then we reached a traffic light near our college. When the light turned green, something happened...

*vibrate~* Engine failure~~ Boohoo... Lawrence started panic and sweat a lot even 3 blowers facing him! Lolx.. Nevermind, try another time. =)
Free gear, start engine again, put into 1st gear, press accelerate, release the clutch...
*vibrate~~~~~* Engine failure again! Everyone started panic as those cars behind us kept honk!
This time, Lawrence's heartbeat goes faster and faster and I asked him to switch driver with me.
He said he's looking good and still can handle it. Alright... move on~

As we try to move on, engine kept failure again and again and again... at least 4 times and the traffic is green light!!! Finally, I jumped over the driver seat to switch place with Lawrence.
Malu siut!!!... ><>

That's for the update! Bye, peeps~~=D