Monday, February 23, 2009

Sigh

Is monday again~
Well, everyone knows most of the people hate monday.

By the way, I got this joke of the day with my indon friend.

David: Eh, did you know I told teacher about this 'Assalamualaikum, teacher!'
Gian: Wth... did she say anything about it?
David: Er...Just ask me not to mention about it again.LOL
Gian: *swt*
David: But i though 'salam itu WAJIB~~~~~'? she never reply...no manners wei. x)
Gian: *ROFL* Ah dui, ask her don't wear her 'dumpling clothes'' on her head then. =P
David: Nonono... she should change her religion with me since I can memorize those

'doa' thingy so well than pure malays. *evil laugh*
Gian: You serious? Say it then...
David: Okay~ Bismila irramahmurahim...*bla bla bla*
Gian: LOL! How you know so well?
David: Err.. I learned it since my secondary school students kept 'doa' every assembly

monday. Eh, I realize that I can be a better malay than her. =P
Gian: Then you wanted to?
David: No, of course. I just mind about go to hospital to do the stupid thingy. =.="
Gian: What stupid thingy? Eh... I din't know that.

David: Peel something off from your body man... *Ouch* I rather be the 'original' one than modified by the doctor. Somemore the older you are, the cost will be more expensive and painful!!!
Gian: Just do it~ I will join if you want! =D
David: Can, but you have to do it first and give me your 'leftover' as a 'RING' for my birthday.=P
Gian: *dotdotdot* =.="

Okay~ class over! =D
Aww.. my friend damn cute wei.
He's the only friend who like to order 'chicken ass' when he wanna eat chicken rice.
Do you guys know that chicken ass will make your face goes smoother?xD
Just try it and tell me the result of it~

Alright...time to stop being 'gay' to blog now.
Ciaoz...=)