Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What a day

Hmm...
All of the test just over~ :D so yeah, we are waiting for the
FINAL EXAM next week! Sigh
After english test on this morning, I use to hang out with friends
in library doing our final assignment which due on this friday.
For me, I don't even started yet! Hah.. But will start doing it
after finish typing this post.
I'm sure you guys know 'Left 4 Dead' right? Is some kind of
zombie shooting game. Well, Eugene suddenly ask me to play
and I NEVER see him play any games before. At last, I didn't
join him because I wanna do my assignment and also never try the
game before. My friends can even play my ipod till it ran out of battery
after they returned it to me. -.-"
This is what we actually did in library but not assignment. =P



Next, Moon Lum, Leon and I went to FTZ again~ For what?!?
DotA again lo... Since I'm studying in Sunway, I always go FTZ like more
than 3times per week! WTH... Although I studied at Taylor's last time,
I don't really go FTZ that much. Lolx..
After all, suddenly I got this call from Lawrence...

Lawrence: David~ did you see that person who in charge for the ptptn today?
David: Goddamit... I FORGOT! Shyt...
Lawrence: Where are you? Do you know I realize about this when I just came
home?!? *pffft*
David: Haha... FTZ la of course~ =X Nevermind la, just do it tomorrow
since we got no class tomorrow.

PTPTN...
Seriously, I feel quite stressful now after PTPTN approved my loan. Well,
maybe this is the first time I get loan from others. xD

Gonna stop blogging now... It's time for assignment. =)
*pretending*

Blah~~~