Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Last Minute Work

Wow.. Left 1 more day to complete the final assignment. T.T

Omg.. Is already 8pm and I haven finish this blardy assignment!
And what, Lawrence and Eugene just went off to dinner enjoying
their sweet time to eat together and dump me alone. Well, I
don't join them because my mum told me that she already cooked
my dinner so I MUST finish it. =.=" Well, today I came to college
around 9am until 8pm+! WTF~ Is 11hours wei!!
Let me explain about this. We suddenly turned ourselves in Left 4 Dead
as Sean need 'kakis' for it. LOL.. This is my first time to play L4D
and get scolded by Lawrence kao kao which he just play for the
second. I was WTF... Pls la, I'm still NEW and NOOB of course.
Can't blame me though. -.-"
Okay, gonna go back now~ Scare later my mum keep spamming my
phones. ><