Friday, February 27, 2009

The Day After Tomorrow

Went to college early in the morning again and meet
Moon the smilley fella. Actually we got no class but
just wanna hand in assignment because of the due
date. Then, went for L4D again for my second time.
I think the game is quite fun but it will cause you
headache easily as well. After few more hours,
Sean and Lawrence turned up themselves in L4D
too and we really had fun enjoying the game.
Sean, Chern *Sean's friend* and I were in a team
and we won all round. Sorry other buddies. =P
At night, went to Calvin's birthday party.
First, I thought it would be held in the same place
like last year, but suddenly he told me that the
venue changed to somewhere else which I don't
even familiar with that place. Lolx..
Before I take the cab to the place, here's are
the conversation between this indian lady and
malay guys at the bus stop.

Indian: Hey..erm.. How long have you waiting here for bus?
David: Erm...around 15mins? Well, I'm taking a cab though.
Indian: oh ic... Do you see any rapid kl passed by while you waiting?
David: No, why?
Indian: Aiyo, the rapid kl timing becoming ridiculious nowadays
especially on friday night. I can even wait the bus from 7.30pm until
9.50pm you know! That time it almost made me tears up.
David: *staring* Wah, serious ah? Then you should make complaint.
Indian: Haiz.. I just complaint in front of the driver and you know
what he told me? 'Tunggu 2 jam saja..tak ada aper'
David: *trying to lol but just smile* Malaysian~
Indian: If in another area like Shah Alam or Jalan Ipoh, the bus still
continue the operation even there are no passangers. What's wrong
with Subang Jaya?

*2 Malay guy joined in* and I became the audience
Indian: Uncle, kau tunggu rapid kl?
Malay 1: Ya. Kenapa?
Indian: Ah dui, aku selalu tunggu sangat lama kat sini. Selalu tunggu
beberapa jam baru sampai. 'Belompang kat dia'. Nak sepak mereka
pun jadi.
Malay 2: Kalau nak cepat, ambil metro la.
Indian: Tapi aku ingat ia pusing-pusing sini sana tak de pigi kl lagi?
*showing directions*
Malay 1 & 2: *smiling* Cuba ambil teksi.
Indian: I pernah tahan teksi, tapi 15~20 teksi pun tak de henti tumpang
saya!
Malay 1: *speechless*

Haha.. I think it shows racism between the indian lady with teksi drivers.
Lolx. That indian lady kept talking with her indian slang and I couldn't
catch her words sometimes, I think those malay guys also feel that way.
Then, I took a cab which is so easily for me to catch and went off that place.
Finally, I made it to the party and met few of my
Taylor's buddies. About that party, its kinda boring
for me cuz I don't really get to know few people there.
Therefore, my another gang of friends called me up and
ask me to go 'yamcha'. I just drank a cup of chivas only and went off to
join my another friends after that.
After all, went back home and chit-chatting a while before sleep.
Argh...DAMN tired for the whole day activities and my stomach pain
like Chybai blardy tuuut...
Going to sleep now~Blah!