Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ah Beng a.k.a. Lala Zai?

As most of my friends know, I DAMN F**cking HATE lala wei...
Its damn annoying for me.
If you guys don't know what I'm talking about, please refer
to this link
--> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ah_Beng
Wikipedia helped me to speak my heart out. =) High 5 for wikipedia
If anyone of you see lala whether is Ah Beng or Ah Lian,
please call 999 for Anti-Lalas Special Force to catch them. If can't call,
please sms type 'RAKAN<>ANTILALA' and send to 99999.
Thank you for your cooperation. 'Stay off Lalas, Live peacefully'
I remember, I asked some opinion from lalas about this question
'Why you like to turn out to be lala?'
The answer 'DAMN YAO YENG wei, can approach girls some more...
looks COOL~', replied with their 'SUPER cool lala look' ~.~
Okay, stop talking about lalas.
Went to eat Pan Mee in ss15 which recommended by friends.
Taste quite good but it cause my stomach pain again. Ate too much of
'sambal' and chilis. Well, there provide 4 kinds of chilis and I just mixed
it all together. No wonder my stomach pain like blardy shit while I went
shopping just now. ~.~
Early in the morning have to do housework, damn bored..D:
Some more tomorrow is final exam and I don't really study much of it. ><
Suddenly my brother told me that he wanna go FTZ for L4D, its really
shock me though. He don't really so into online gaming until his friend
brought him to FTZ for L4D for his first time and he addicted to it. LMAO..
Gonna stop blogging now. Seriously need to study. =X
Byeee~