Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Final exam is DONE!

Aww.. Finally final exam is DONE! Thank god!
I don't even get good night sleep since last whole week
before of this freaking exam. Overall of the exam is okay,
but I just got 1 worry which is my FOB result. =X
Know what? We are suppose to write 10 ESSAYS in 3hours.
WTF? Imagine that you got 18minutes only to finish 1 essay.
It's like everyone couldn't finish all of the questions given in
the exam. F the Ms. Tana la seriously.. she's phailed!
After all, we went to get our next semester enrollment list.
The bad news is my BBM course would not be in the same
class as BAF for the next semester. Aww... =(
Next semester will be the long semester, which is 14weeks.
This is the subjects which we will learn next semester:

  • Principles of Accounting
  • Business Computing
  • History and Philosophy of Science
  • Principles and Practice of Management
Eh seriously WTF wei..
Why we need to learn history & philosophy thingy?=.="
What's the point to do with business?oOo
And the most important thing is, the last day of 2nd semester
is on 17th of July. So, my birthday will be on final
exam week right?10th of July?Another oOo for it seriously!
Next, went to had dinner with bunch of friends.
BAK KUT TEH dinner! Not bad guys~=P
Yeah, I ate 3 bowls of rice.=)
This is the question which everyone always ask me:
'Why are you hardly to gain weight and still so skinny even you
eat like king kong size of meal every time anyway?'
Guys, I know you might jealous on this, but please do remember,
being skinny is not benefiting for us. Why?
Because I'm SHORT!>< Fine then...








We turned up in L4D in ss15 but not FTZ again. Is Autosurf.

Sean actually called me up and asked me where's the place again.

Sean: David, where's the place huh?Autosurf right?
David: Nope, is 'manualsurf'. =.="
Sean: Ya right, I will go 'manualsurf' then. *swt*

I know its lame but it did make Lawrence and Sam LOL in the
car while I'm talking on the phone with Sean. Sound sarcastic...
Okay la, that game really enjoyed but I used to scream until
I got sorethroat. =)
After game around 10pm, we still go to 'yamcha' and shisha
somewhere nearby. Erm... what's so nice about shisha?
Shisha is worse than cigarette, isn't it?
To Sean: Please do not encourage me to shisha and smoking or
whatever thing is not healthy, I will say 'TAK NAK'



I use to be a human who enjoying good healthy life style. =)
So, we are having HOLIDAYS now until 22nd of March.
Is 2.47am now by the way. Some more I have to force myself
to wake up around 8 something because of our ice skating plan
for today? Oh pls...I need a good rest



FOR NOW!

Goodnight everyone.=)
Stay tune~