Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tired

Tired day again~
Woke up early in the morning just because wanna go skate with friends.
Actually I'm the one who said the plan is going to be 10am since
everyone may not be on time I guess.
Reached pyramid's McDees around 10.15am. Wow, elaine was the one
who came 1st. Surprising~
Promised come on time at 10am but reached 11am. -.-
Skate skate skate~
It is my 2nd time for ice skating by the way. I do remember one of my
friend said even I live nearby for more than 10years and don't really
involve myself in skating. Haha..
After that, went to sushi zanmai.
Here's the picture.


Next, Autosurf again..==
It proved us that we are really addicted to L4D nowadays. Lolx..
Overall is okay. And I need something really badly. SLEEP!
Argh.. cannot sleep well this days because I use to wake up at 6am
everyday though. -.-' Hopefully, I can sleep longer than usual
during my lovely 2weeks holiday.