Tuesday, March 10, 2009

=)

Seems like few days didn't update my blog. =)
Hmm.. nothing much happen this days, just normal I think.
For today, I went back to SMK USJ13 to get the freaking suck
signature for my ptptn loan. What to do? I got no money and
need loan from the government. =( Any better recommended
'ah long'?
Hmm.. and I experienced my third time to become a solo driver

today. This time is different than before because I was using
manual car. =P Enjin tak da mati okayyyyy? xD
Smooooooth~~~ Need more practice anyway.
I always very tension while driving, so please, do not disturb me
while driving. If anything happen, I don't know. x(

*David wanna drive sport car!*
Then, went back to Taylor's again. The stupid fella Pn. Zahida in
Sunway required me to get the freaking certificate or document
to verify that I completed my canadian pre-u in Taylors. She said
my previous certificate not recognize or 'luck gu' by ptptn anymore.
=.=" Blah~
After all, FTZ again. Dota dota dota ~.~
Tomorrow is Shi Yee, Melody and Sugu's birthday. wth wei...
So, happy birthday to you guys. =)