Saturday, March 7, 2009

Everyday is Sunday

Is sunday again. =D
During sunday, most probably I will stay at home for doing
nothing but online. That's all.
Recently, I missing those old school's songs. Seriously damn
much..D;
Well, I'm looking this song, if anyone got, please send me the song
or link so I able to download it. =)

Aerosmith - Always

It is time to update my ipod's songs now! :D
I got lots of songs in my lappie but I feel damn lazy to manage it
so it looks nicer in my ipod. Oh yeah, let's vote this song guys.
This song is so nice but I don't know which singer can sing better
with it.

I Will Be - Leona Lewis or Avril Lavigne? =/

I will choose Avril of course because she's younger than Leona. :P
Haha...Avril's vocal is nicer than Leona I guess. She can sing
Rock, Pop, and few genres of songs. Cool~
My brother used to be one of her fans anyway. xD
I heard someone wanna see my bro's pic. So yeah, this is the picture
which I got without his permission. =X



Freakish look :P

Tonight's plan = Wan Shing's open house. =)

Will be on time to attend the party and I can't wait
to see all of my secondary school friends. =D
I didn't see them like years I think, this is why it
made me missed them so much. x)



Happy Birthday, Wan Shing x)

Byee, everyone~