Thursday, March 26, 2009

Earth Hour





Anyone know what is earth hour about?
'Earth Hour is a global WWF climate change initiative. Individuals, businesses, governments and communities are invited to turn out their lights for one hour on Saturday March 28, 2009 at 8:30 PM to show their support for action on climate change. The event began in Sydney in 2007, when 2 million people switched off their lights. In 2008, more than 50 million people around the globe participated. In 2009, Earth Hour aims to reach out to 1 billion people in 1,000 cities.'

So guys, please turn off lights wherever you are on 28th of March 2009 at 8.30PM till 9.30PM.

*p/s: Do not turn off the traffic lights. =P


About yesterday, it was a terrible horrible day for me.
You can consider that I'm the very very bad luck guy or whatever it is...
It happened to me when I came back from college anyway.
Guess what?
3 of my modems got strike by the lightning and my PC as well! Really

WTF day!!!

My PC couldn't turn on even I tried to replace with another power supply.
Can you imagine 3 of your modems need to be function every single day
so that I can online? ARGH...
I called up Dell and they said probably they will fix it by next week. -.-"
Fortunately, today one of the engineer called me and told me that he will
come to fix it today in the morning. =D *thankful*
It's not the power supply problem but is the motherboard problem AGAIN.
Lolx..this is the second time that they change my motherboard. I think

probably Dell will hate me so much because motherboard is one of the
expensive part of the computer. Haha... ;D
For the modem problem, I actually asked my mum to let me drive to
Kelana Jaya to claim warranty. She was disagree about it and seems not
bothering at all. At the end, she drove me there and I got to claim 3 new
modems. =D

Hmm... My little cousin brother came to house today. This is my second time
meet him and guess what? He was born on the day before valentine's day. =D

How I wish that my birthday can be same as him..D: Too bad~
Okay, time to stop blogging. Going out with friends now anyway.
Ciaoz..