Saturday, March 28, 2009

End of Weekends




Wow... Earth hour is over now. ;)
What you guys did actually during that hour? Haha...
For me, I was online in the dark and my parents were still
watching their tv with lights on. =.="
Until I went to tell them about earth hour, then they switched off
the lights. Lolx..
What is so great about this event anyway? It seems like 10% of my
residents celebrated it because I saw a lot of lights still on during
that time.

'Be sporting abit la brader!'

Back to the topic, nothing much happened during this week.
Oh ya, it was my 1st week in my second semester anyway. Haha!
About this semester, all the lecturer are 'OKAY'.
I remember that Mr. Derek Ong is the 1st person that I spoke to when I came in to
Sunway College Open Day. Even my dad also said the way he pronounce
quite funny. Lolx! His class quite interesting actually.
Another thing is my course only have 1 class same as the BAF students. =(
Aww... too bad guys~ But, we are still in the same place to study right?
So no worries.. =)
Guys... Remember April Fool is coming, so don't get con from it okay?=P
For now, I would like to finish my business computing homework instead
of wasting my time by doing nothing. Haha!
Bye~