Sunday, March 29, 2009

'Pun Choy'

Finally, I tried with this 'Pun Choy' today!
'Pun Choy' actually is enough for 12 person because the portion
is really 'BIG'!!!
Let's see what is 'Pun Choy'~






"Pun Choy" actually comes with different layer of food as picture above,
you can see a lot of super expensive ingredients such as Suckling Pig, prawn,
abalone, shark's fins... the bottom layer will be the braised pork,
mushroom, chicken feet, pearl abalone ..... can't really remember much
on the detail but its whole lots of different ingredients!



Abalone...


Well, the place is somewhere at Sungai Buloh by the way.
For more information, just ask me because I would like to
eat again and again and again! Lolx..
Price for the luxury version is around RM450 to RM500
while the ordinary version minus scallops, suckling pig and
abalone is RM238. Booking of at least one day in advance is
needed so call ahead. Its making me hungry again even though
I just ate it within 2hours ago. =P