Monday, March 23, 2009

Hello, Monday

Aww... Holiday is over now. D:

Do you guys ever heard about this taiwanese drama called
'命中注定我爱你'? I know its quite outdated for me to watch
it because my brother keep it in his harddisk. This drama made
my brother and I couldn't sleep at night and kept watching it
till the end! Lolx.. And the most important part is, it made both
of us tears up every hour we watch! =( Well, believe it or not?
We finished 24episodes in just 3days! =P For me, maybe its
consider slow because I watched a drama in 2days time
previously. haha...



Okay, let's talk about the 1st day of 2nd semester.
I was hoping a lot of students will go for march intake
in my course, but there are 4 of them ONLY! D:
And my timetable is out.

Whose gonna love it?=O Luckily I've been exempted from
LAN subject, or else I have to stay back till 5.30pm.
Sux right?D:
Okay, I'm freaking tired now and should stop blogging for today.
Excuse me~;P
Bye all~