Thursday, March 19, 2009

End of Holiday

FYI, new semester start again on next monday, which means
I left 2 more days to enjoy. D:
'David needs more holiday!' Who doesn't want?
By the way, I don't really blog this days because of some
P&C stuff happened on my friend. D: Really really upset
and we will try our best to convince you alright? Hope
you will be fine soon.

'The brightest future will alwaysbe based on a forgotten past;
You can’t go forward in lifeuntil you let go of your past failures.'


Well, din't go out recently and I don't know why. =/
Oh ya! I just get cured from sick.
Holyshit... sick during holidays..T.T
Flu, high fever and sorethroat... It had been so long that I din't get
sick after came back from National Service last year. =P
I found this randomly about myself~

fun quizzes and meme for blog



fun quiz for myspace profile and blog