Friday, March 13, 2009

Time to Update



Recently, I was kinda busy about my stuffs and lazy to update
my blog. x)


On 8th of March,
Went to Wan Shing's open house. Really enjoyed myself but a lil
sad for me cuz no one can drink with me. =(


Me, Shing, Yee Huey and Phaik Wei



SMK USJ13 ex-students =)





On 12th of March,
Went out again with college friends. This time was different.
We actually went to Sunway Lagoon Club to play sports. LOL
Kelly wore pandu puteri uniform and it really shocked all of us!
Well, nothing much happen on that day besides her clothing. xD
We went to pyramid for lunch at Nando's after that. That restaurant
do hire an 'agua' staff and 'she's dark. LOL! Then we started with
those 'agua' topics. Imagine that if an 'agua' go for an interview,
what are they going to write for the gender part? Male or female?
Or they just put 'male/female'? x) So cute! Haha!
After all, others went to redbox except Moon and I.


On 14th of March,
Doing nothing again..
BUT, I watched some comedy called 'the benchwarmers'.
Not bad, it entertained my day anyway. =)



At night, I went out to summit with my mum. I've never
been in summit for years I guess even though it's near my
house. =/ Bought some movies to watch during my holidays
because wanna save up some money and not going out this days. x)





Come on, I bought these not because of the actors/actress,
is because I like comedies! =D
Oh ya, recently one of my friend started her small business
by selling female clothes online! Feel free to visit her website. =)
Young entrepreneur eh?x)
-->Click here
Okay, nothing to write much now.
Bye~