Friday, April 10, 2009

Busy busy busy~~~

It's been so long again that I didn't update my blog. =P
Because of what? Busy ma.. x)

Last week, our BBM students suppose to do their presentation
in Derek Ong's class. So, everyone was like 'rushing' to finish
their 1st presentation in our course and getting nervous because
Derek Ong's expectation in this presentation is SO HIGH from us.

'It's really hard to make me interested on something
UNLESS it is a good idea and new though.', he said.


On the 1st week of semester, I thought his class would be so boring
and sleepy. After few weeks, I think his class is the most interesting
and fun compared to other classes. =/
Just ignore the way he act, then it should be fine for you guys. =P


P/s: Especially for those Business Computing and Business Statistic's students.


For the assignment part, none of us start our assignment yet and
still procastinating. x)

See what were we doing in the class
















Ignore those 'Lala' poses... Try to have fun! x)


Yesterday, I was suppose to watch 'The Fast and Furious 4' with BAF students.
But then, I remember that I need to go PC fair grab some important stuffs,
so didn't join them for the 1st time. =X


The PC fair for this time made me quite disappointed actually.

Went with Grace, Wei Xian, Julaine, Sarah and Jia Hui. (:

'It's good to see you smile again.' :D *You know who you are. x)*

The Banquet Hall suppose to have those audio & speakers booth but they
shifted to smaller hall.
No Altec Lansing,

No bigger booth for Sonic Gear,
No bigger booth for Edifier...
How disappointed I am? =(
I was suppose to get new earphone for my ipod since the original earphone's
rubber spoiled. Haihz..

Anyone can sponsor me to buy Sennheiser IE8? *smile* =D
It cost more than RM1k anyway.. Believe it or not? HAHA!





After all, we went back home around 6pm and then......

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
WE STUCKED!
The LRT was so crowded and we hardly to get in the train... Everyone was
rushing and pushing around when they trying to get in. Argh...
At the end, we waited for the fourth train to come and finally get inside. -_-"
After reached KL Central, I suppose to buy ticket to take KTM go back.
THEN, this 'dumpling' ticket seller told me that the train will be delay for
45minutes!!! Really wtf wei...
Oh well, KTM is the worst train ever in Malaysia anyway. =/
Grace suppose to go summit by 8pm and that time was already 6.50pm.
Luckily, KTM arranged more trains for 'Pelabuhan Klang' and it comes
every 5~10minutes. It's good to hear that annoucement but we also
waited for 2 trains passed and get inside in the 3rd train.
TOO MANY people! D:
At last, I reached home around 8pm.=/
What a tired day... -______-
BA-BYE!
*sleep*