Friday, April 3, 2009

Solitaire

Everyone knows about this game right? *giggles*
I'm quite addicted to this game since that day I got my ipod. Lolx..
When you guys really keep on playing it, soon you may get addicted for sure. ;P
Like me, I play it during college time with my ipod.
When I'm back to home, then switch on my pc or laptop and
start playing it. xD

Hmm... I also found out some PROS which they can complete
the whole set of cards in



FEW SECONDS!!!



For me, I definitely cannot do that. =.="
Well, I beat my previous record recently and improve
alot as well. ;)

Let's the pictures do the talking




1st attempt, 3minutes and 3 seconds






2nd attempt, 3minutes and 2seconds. xD
1 second faster than previous one





3rd attempt, 3minutes! =P





4th attempt, 2minutes 50seconds
Wow, improve quite fast ;)






5th attempt, 2minutes and 41seconds!!
Wow, its really fast. *for myself*





and FINALLY, I made the new record and
the timing is 2minutes and 29seconds!!!
*BWAHAHAHAHA*


Okay, out of topic.
Today is my 1st time to fetch my friends along
by using my own car. Lolx..
Quite nervous anyway, cuz there were 4 guys
inside the car including myself.
FYI, I'm a 'kan cheong' driver and very tension
while driving. Some more I drove manual car
OKAY?=.="
I don't like to drive manual car because afraid of
*'sei fo' / mati enjin / 'engine dead?!?'*
Don't know what exactly it called in english...
At first, we wanna go watch 'The Fast & Furious 4'
after those BAF students class end. But then because
of Lawrence's car had been sent to workshop to service
and can't make it, so we planned to wait for him and watch
it by next week. After that, we ended up in FTZ again. Haha...


Its all for today! =D
Bye~~~